Solutions, Not Politics
Scott plans to implement solutions, instead of just talking about them. He will protect and preserve Clarkstown while looking to start Smart Growth with planned quality developments. He is a friend to businesses, a Champion for Veterans, and will fight to stabilize and reduce taxes, create more affordable housing, and will hold government accountable.
Once elected to Clarkstown Town Council, Scott plans to:
- Protect & Preserve our Town
- Encourage Economic Development
- Fight to Reduce and Stabilize Taxes
- Partner with State, Town and County Government
A vote for Scott is a vote for a better Clarkstown.
Who is Scott Milich?
Scott is a Family Man
Scott has been married to his loving wife, Adrienne, for 25 great years, and has 3 wonderful children, Brandon, age 19, Arianna, 17 and Ilyssa, age 14.
Scott is a Lifelong Clarkstown Resident
Scott was born and raised in Clarkstown attending Chestnut Grove Elementary, Felix Festa Middle School, then Clarkstown South High School. He now works as an Independent Real Estate Agent under The Goldstein Group and focuses on sales and leasing for commercial properties in Clarkstown and the surrounding area. He will implement solutions, instead of just talking about them. He will protect and preserve our town. He is a champion for veterans, will fight to reduce taxes, create more affordable housing, and will hold government accountable.
Scott is a Community Leader
Scott participates in many boards and committees with the goal of making Clarkstown a better place for everyone. Scott is:
- Board member of Big Brother Big Sisters of Rockland County.
- Vice-Chair of The Clarkstown Parks and Recreations Commission
- Chair of the Pride of Clarkstown Committee
- Board member of the JCC
- Former President of The Congers Valley Cottage Rotary and active member
- Former Member of Rockland Economic Development Real Estate Council
- Chaired three Operation Nexus Counter Terrorism events for Rockland County Police chiefs, sheriffs and guests
- Chaired two “Honor Bus” trips to Washinton DC War Memorials for Rockland Veterans.
On November 5, 2019
For Clarkstown Town Council
Make a Donation with to firstname.lastname@example.org
On this day, we take a moment to offer thanks to the extraordinary men and women who have protected the nation throughout history.
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
– John F. Kennedy